Garlasco in the center, in Corso Camillo Benso di Cavour we offer for sale a real estate complex of over 2600 sqm to be renovated currently consisting of: 1 hotel, 1 commercial building, 5 apartments.
The registered hotel building consists of 4 floors above ground, with a commercial area of approximately 1050 sqm, in Art Nouveau style, and is currently composed of: reception, restaurant room, kitchens, laundry and services on the ground floor; large courtyard with 3 parking spaces and the possibility of loading and unloading, from the 1st to the 4th floor a total of 14 rooms with relative en suite bathrooms and on the 4th floor a large apartment for the staff and a terrace.
The commercial building, former cinema and then supermarket, located in via Parini, has a commercial area of approximately 1100 m2. This property is currently commercially registered and is spread over two levels, ground floor and first mezzanine floor.
Furthermore, the sale of this property includes:
– N° 2 apartments of 127 sqm and 97 sqm in Corso Camillo Benso di Cavour, located respectively on the ground floor and first floor.
– N° 2 apartments of 73 sqm and 70 sqm in Via Callerio (Corso Cavour corner) located on the ground floor and first floor.
– N° 1 independent apartment of 134 sqm, developed on three levels, ground floor, first and second floor located in Via Callerio.
Given the shape of the properties and the location, central and all grouped together in a single block which includes Via Parini, Corso Cavour and Via Callerio, there is the possibility of acquiring it and allocating it to different uses such as:
– real estate development with total transformation into residential and commercial
– transformation into a hotel accommodation facility
– cultural centre/professional training school/conference centre.
The properties are all in need of renovation. It is possible, based on the buyer’s needs, to customize a transformation project and quantify the renovation costs thanks to the professionalism of our Santa Tecla Project Technical Design Studio.